Sunday, January 16, 2011

Resident Satisfaction Survey 2010!

Winners of Home Sweet Home Baskets from Resident Satisfaction Survey

Thanks to all of you who completed the Resident Satisfaction Survey 2010. Our response rate was approximately 35% of our residents and we will be utilizing the data to make some changes within the community related to everything from office locations and office hours to programs and events for residents. We anticipate you will see positive results from your feedback! If you have additional feedback you would like to share, please contact your CDA, RHD, or the housing@qf.org.qa email. We hope your semester is off to a strong start!


Randomly chosen as winners of the Home Sweet Home Baskets are Mohammad Hijab of MB3, Alhasan Sedeeq MB1 of and Yazan Abou-Ismail of SB1. Congratulations gentlemen and thanks for your feedback!

Listed below are some areas we are particularly proud of:

I feel safe in my residence hall. - 92.4% Agree or Strongly Agree
I have met my CDA. - 87.8% Agree or Strongly Agree
I respect my CDA. - 87.7% Agree or Strongly Agree
I respect my RHD. - 83.3% Agree or Strongly Agree
I find the Desk Clerks in FB3 to be knowledgeable about the residence halls. - 82.8% Agree or Strongly Agree
The housing application process was easy to understand. - 80% Agree or Strongly Agree


While this is not an exhaustive list here are some areas we want you to know we will be focusing on:

My CDA/RHD has made an effort to get to know me.
The events/activities in the hall community meet my needs/interests.
I feel like I matter in the residence hall community.
My CDA/RHD enforces policies consistently.
The common area washing machines/dryers are in good working order.


As with any community, community change also requires the input and action from members of that community. If you see things going well or improving from your perspective, let our CDA, RHD or Desk Clerk Staff know! If you have additional thoughts and ideas, take some time to make an appointment with your RHD or CDA and share your concerns. We will be sending out a follow up survey later this spring to track our progress on improving on our goals. We hope you will take time to take part in that survey as well!

2 comments:

  1. gd effort dear by this we can get good result

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful tips for make your home more attractive with residence hall linens style. I think that is so great! Thanks for the information on topics.I was excited by this article.

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be reviewed my the moderator. All posts should be respectful and not include profane, offensive or defamatory comments.