Monday, October 10, 2011

Staff Spotlight



Meet
Khalid Al-Menhali


Q: What is your role in Housing & Residence Life?
A: I work as a Residence Hall Director for FB3, MB1 and SB1. I see my role as enhancing Residence Life programs and services within our residential community.

Q: Tell us about the picture here!
A: I was pointing at myself in the photo that gathers students from all Education City universities & Schools with her highness Sheikha Moza Bint Nasser Al Missned. I graduated from TAMU-Q in 2009.

Q: What is your favorite part of your job?
A: Making new friends!

Q: What do you like doing when you are not on campus?
A: Practice any type of sport.

Q: How will you be spending Eid Al Adha?
A: I will spend most of my time visiting my relatives, and I will attend several annual gatherings/majlis around doha.


If you would like to be featured in a 'resident' spotlight, please email your name, photo, and interesting facts/ information about you and your experience here in Education City to wbiddle@qf.org.qa

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be reviewed my the moderator. All posts should be respectful and not include profane, offensive or defamatory comments.